I really really want to try this Martini someday …. soon
- 6 parts gin
- 1/2 part vermouth
- ice cubes
- Handful fresh lavender flower buds
- Lavender Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Chill Martini glasses prior to making the cocktails
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour in gin & vermouth
- Shake or stir vigorously depending if you are a James Bond fan or not!
- Add 3 teaspoons of lavender syrup to each martini glass
- Pour martini over the lavender syrup and float a few fresh flower buds in the glass.
I found this Martini recipe at the following blog: http://peasepudding.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/lavender-martini-and-co-posting-with-curious-kai/